Top Eritrean YouTube Channel by name, video uploads, subscribers, Country, Channel Type, User Created and Estimated Monthly Earnings (in US dollars).
|5,917||268K||US||Entertainment||Nov 11th, 2017||$29.5K|
|ELLA RECORDS||675||419K||GB||Entertainment||Jun 2nd, 2014||$20.6K|
|Star Entertainment||693||223K||SE||Film||May 2nd, 2018||$15.5K|
|Neshnesh Tv||399||115K||DE||Entertainment||Jan 27th, 2019||$6.9K|
|MESTYAT BETNA||258||107k||DE||News||Jan 24th, 2019||$3.6K|
Others who makes the most money on YouTube according to Forbes, plus other sources stated that these 10 channels were the top earners on YouTube:
- Ryan’s World, $28.9 million/year (26.8 million subscribers as of 10/20)
- Jake Paul, $21.5 million (19.7 million subscribers)
- Dude Perfect, $20 million (47.1 million subscribers)
- DanTDM, $18.5 million (22.3 million subscribers)
- Jeffree Star, $18 million (16.5 million subscribers)
- Markiplier, $17.5 million (24.5 million subscribers)
- VanossGaming, $17 million (24.9 million subscribers)
- Jacksepticeye, $16 million (23 million subscribers
- PewDiePie, $15.5 million (102 million subscribers)
- Logan Paul, $14.5 million (22.5 million subscribers)
To making money on YouTube, you have to enable monetization in your YouTube account settings. You need 1,000 Subscribers and 4,000 hours Watch time in order to enable or to apply for adsense (youtube partner program).
Building your own audience puts you in a great position to monetize content in a variety of ways. The more niche your channel, the better position you’ll be in to work with brands looking to target specific audiences.